Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Happy Birthday Phillip

"Twenty four years ago today at 6:37 in the morning I gave birth to my son Phillip. As he was my first child, I was not totally aware of how strong a bond I would form with him or how much I would love him. When I brought him home, I remember sitting in my rocking chair holding this tiny little boy and crying. My husband ask me why I was crying. I replied that one day he would grow up and leave home, that is why I was crying. Well, that day has come and gone and I have survived. Phillip has grown into a wonderful young man who I think any parent would be proud of. He has found what he loves to do in life and that is, I believe, a rare thing. He makes me very proud to be his mother and on this, his 24th birthday I send him my love and best wishes for a wonderful birthday and a great year. I love you Phillip more than you can imagine. You are my dear heart." I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home