Sunday, January 02, 2011

A New Year

"I am not too good at keeping resolutions. So I won't make one to keep at this blog this year. I will just do my best. A quick update on my life. My girls didn't move away. :) I am so happy. They are staying here and I see them on a regular basis. My granddaughter comes for sleepovers and we love having her. My daughter and I regularly do things together. My son is engaged to a lovely young woman. My partner is looking forward to retirement in 1 1/2 years. My mother is still driving me crazy, THAT won't ever change. She has a boyfriend now, in Kansas and spent a month there in October/November. She will be going for another visit in the spring. Me, I have gone back to school. I took a course in Social Psychology and got an A. Not bad for someone who got her degree 31 years ago! I took a yoga course, loved it and plan on taking another. I have started doing Passion Parties and am having a blast. 2011 is going to be MY year, I whisper.

Are you listening?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home