Sunday, August 17, 2008

Back on Track

"Autumn is just around the corner. It is my favourite time of year and when (one of 3 times) I try to get my life back on the track I want it to be on. I find summer terrible disruptive to a schedule. This summer has been really bad, and because I have lost all since of a schedule my health has suffered. I really need to get back on track and back into a routine. I have found having a little one and my mother around 24 hours a day very hard. I love both dearly but whereas before I was depressed because I was alone all the time, now I find myself craving "me" time. I never seem to have any. I have decided that Sundays will be for me. I will do what I want, when I want. The only constant will be mealtimes. I am sure this will help me feel better," I whisper.

Are you listening?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home