Saturday, January 05, 2008

Movies I saw in 2007

"In 2007 I watched some very good and some not so good movies. Here is the list for your enjoyment.

  • Children of Men

  • Catch and Release

  • Bridge to Terabithia

  • Braveheart

  • Man of the Year

  • Pan's Labyrinth

  • Erogon

  • Pursuit of Happyness

  • Scared Sacred

  • Music and Lyrics

  • The Painted Veil

  • The Holiday

  • Because I Said So

  • The Queen

  • Temple of the First Born

  • The Guardian

  • The Last Mimzy

  • Number 23

  • The Contract

  • Disturbia

  • Fracture

  • Astronaut Farmer

  • Perfect Stranger

  • Georgia Rule

  • Away From Her

  • Wild Hogs

  • Knocked Up

  • Mr.Brooks

  • Tears of the Sun

  • Stardust

  • The Kingdom

  • Eastern Promises

  • Hairspray

  • Rescue Dawn

  • Shattered

  • The Sentinel

  • Amazing Grace

  • License to Wed

  • I Now Pronounce You Chuck and Larry

  • Ratatouillr

  • Archangle

  • Jindabyne

  • Breach

  • Freedom Writers


  • Are there any here that you enjoyed? Are there any good ones I missed?" I whisper.

    Are you listening?

    0 Comments:

    Post a Comment

    << Home