Friday, January 04, 2008

2008 New Year's Resolutions

"I like new beginnings. They give me hope and this year there are so many new things in my life, my granddaughter, my mom living with us and my son's very serious relationship with a lovely young woman. So this year I feel very positive about my life. Here is what I hope to work on this year to make my life even better!

1) Find ways to make my life more spiritual.
2) Be even more environmentally conscience.
3) Be more health conscience.
4) Be more productive.
5) Be even more involved in my community.

I hope that everyone everywhere has a good, productive year and uses this wonderful life to grow and learn, not just about themselves but about the world we live in and the other inhabitants, both human and otherwise that inhabit it," I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home