Sunday, March 12, 2006

Holiday

"I have decided to push out the bounderies of my safe zone. In June I am going to do something I have never done. I hate going places by myself, even shopping. I seem to need the comfort and security that being with others brings but now I am going to go on a holiday by myself. A good friend of mine, in Victoria, is getting married and I have been invited to the wedding. I have decided to go. I will take the opportunity to visit my mother in Port Alberni and spend some time with her.

I have been tossing around the idea of going for over a month and finally realised that if I didn't commit, I would loose an opportunity to do some personal growing. So yesterday I took the bull by the horns and bought my plane ticket. At once I felt a sense of relief.

Once I make a decision, I find life so much easier to live. The decision made, I have no regrets or worries. Life can now gone on, I don't have to wonder if I should go or not go. I am going. YES!!! Here's to bravery and pushing on those boundaries we impose upon ourselves. What boundaries will you tackle this year?" I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home