Saturday, May 12, 2007

A New Baby

"Life moves so quickly. It has been over a week since my daughter had her little girl and I can't believe time has gone by so fast. The two weeks prior to her birth seemed to take forever. Now she is here and has taken over our lives completely. Riley Savannah came into this world two weeks overdue on May 4, 8 lbs 15 ozs and is the sweetest little girl in the world. No bias on my part! I am loving her being here. My daughter is doing a wonderful job being a new mom and they both are settling in and getting to know each other. Little Riley's daddy is here on leave and is, I think, captivated by his little girl. Sarah's dad is now "Grandpa" and loving every minute of it. You have brightened up all of our lives little one. Welcome to the world!" I whisper.

Are you listening?

2 Comments:

At 3:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

so beautiful!

 
At 11:23 PM, Blogger Alisa said...

Thank you, I think so too, but then I am biased!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home