Monday, May 14, 2007

That Dastardly Dog!

"This is what we came home to yesterday after a nice afternoon of indtroducing Riley to friends and family. Sadie, Sarah's puppy had broken out of her kennel. The downstairs was relatively unscathed. The main floor, however, was a different matter. And I am not sure that all the blame can be laid on Sadie, there was one other dog, Honey, the one in the picture and 2 cats present. One can just imagine the scene. Now perhaps Honey chased Sadie through the house and thus the destruction that followed. I, however, think that maybe Honey saw an opportunity to be bad for the first time in her life and lay the blame at Sadie's door. Luckily we lost very little, the damage looked (and smelled) worse than it actually was. The main loss was our dinner, thawing on the counter and my 70% cacao fair trade chocolate bar!



I can't get mad at Sadie, she was just being the puppy she is," I whisper

Are you listening?

2 Comments:

At 5:36 AM, Blogger Gwen Jones said...

hehehehehe - that's worse then I thought, LOL!

 
At 9:23 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Welcome to my world! LOL!
Tori

 

Post a Comment

<< Home