Friday, January 06, 2006

Blogs

"Spend last night wandering through the world of blogs. You can find somethng written on just about any topic at all. Came across poker sites, photography, mothers proudly showing of their babies, teenager's angst and rants, guncollections, resumes, stories, scouting groups, poetry collections, politacal commentary and even blank pages. Peoples's unfullfilled dreams perhaps?

I found some sites I would like to share with you. Form & Emptiness has some wonderful pictures of Korea while Dave's Pics shows scenes of Anchorage, Alaska.

My son's blog The Art of Sushi sent me to jesus' favorite where you can read the very touching story of the death of a young woman's stepmother. A beautifully written tribute.

There are also those blogs that get you thinking, such as the possiblity of fire, found his posting Longing very thought provoking. The Splintered Mind by Douglas Cootey interested me enough to read a couple of posts and I will be back for more. Will also return to read more from Introspection. Loved the posting Chivalry is dead.

So here are some more blogs for you to peruse in the new year. Leave your favourites behind in a comment, so I can enjoy them. Please."I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home