Monday, March 13, 2006

Molly


"Before my daughter Sarah left home, she adopted a kitten whom she named Molly. This little thing has grown into a delightful cat with a real attitude. She keeps me laughting all day long. You're wondering why, if it is Sarah's cat, it is with me? Well it turns out that not only are Sarah's roomates allergic to cats, but so is she. Gee, all this time (Sarah's whole life) we have thought the running nose and watery eyes were from her plant allergies. Turns out it was also from the cats we have had all these years!

So Molly is now mine and she adds spice to my days, causes Sam, my other cat, anguish and the disciplinarian in Honey the dog ,to surface. Molly does something she shouldn't, I yell "Molly" and Honey comes running to make sure Molly gets the point. It can be rather chaotic at times at our house." I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home