Friday, June 30, 2006

Holiday 2

"Well, I am almost finished my holiday. I head back to Victoria on Sunday and fly out for Moncton on Monday morning at 7am. I can't believe that I will actually be up that early in the morning, it will have to about 4:30, in order for me to catch my plane. I have had a wonderful 2 weeks here with my mom, have met her lovely friends and will meet my cousins from the states this evening. I am really looking forward to it.

I am also looking forward to going home. I miss my bed, my kids, my partner and my pets, not neccesarily in that order! I will come home to a newly painted living room and kitchen. Can't wait to see it, everyone says that it looks great. Bob has planted some tomatoes and herbs, will be good to see how they have grown. Will have fun catching up with my friends and seeing the difference 3 weeks makes in the landscape. That is one thing I really love about New Brunswick, everyday the countryside looks different, after three weeks it will be quite a bit different.

Hope everyone is enjoying their summer," I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home