Thursday, July 13, 2006

I'm Back!

"Well, I had a great holiday and have been home a week and haven't stopped since I got home. My partner had the house all painted when I got back and boy does it look good. But then I had to put everything back. Have it all back in place now and don't plan on anymore changes for a while! Spent yesterday doing ironing, the man can wash clothes but doesn't iron so three weeks worth were waiting for me. Got it all done, I think that means I have caught up on everything that needed doing. Now it's back to a familar routine which will include blogging. It's funny how easy it is to step out of your normal routine and how quickly you step back. I must admit I was really hoping that it wouldn't be so easy to get back to "normal", that something would force a change. Guess that isn't going to happen", I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home