Saturday, September 02, 2006

Disruption

"I function best when things run smoothly, I know what is happening well in advance and I can do things at my own pace. Well for the past month none of this has been true, my whole life has been disrupted by bad tenants, children moving out and back, money problems for my daughter and therefore for us (when do you stop being a parent?) and now my fibromyalgia is really acting up and I am not able to do the things I want when I want. One of the things I have let slip is my blogging. I usually like to do it at night, when the house is quiet and I am winding down for the day. These nights I am exhausted and in bed by 10. The fibro makes me so tired that at times it feels like I don't have the energy even to breath. So I guess if I want to blog I will have to do it during the day, so here I am! I think I will clean up my links on my blog today, update my book list (it is waaaay out of date) and then plan some future blogs. I like to have things to write about, not just ramble, plus if I get some ideas, when my mind doesn't want to work there they will be, waiting for me." I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home