Sunday, May 20, 2007

Pretty in Yellow

"My little grandaughter is now 15 days old. She has certainly brought a lot of joy to our lives already. It is amazing to watch her. I have an entirely different perspective than I did as a mother to my two when they were newborns. I find it thrilling how quickly she is learning things. She makes eye contact; cries to get changed (and doesn't cry while being changed!); recognises her grandma and grandpa's voices as well as her mother's and absolutely loves to go for a car ride. The dogs are very interested in her, the cats couldn't care less that she is here. Personally, I think that she is the cutest, smartest little baby girl in the whole world. No bias on my part!" I whisper.

Are you listening?

1 Comments:

At 10:27 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

She's soooo cute Alisa! I can't wait to see her again:D

 

Post a Comment

<< Home