Tuesday, January 24, 2006

New Year's Resolution #8

"For those who don't remember this resolution was:

Number 8 is to be even more environmentally friendly. I think one good place to start is to go paperless when it comes to bank statements and bills, and that will be my first green project.

I have done the first thing I was going to do. I have converted all my bank statements and bills, to paperless billing. Yeah! A couple took some doing, due to user unfriendly websites but now it is done and I feel good. The Aliant bills alone will save about 6 peices of paper a month. Every little bit helps and it feels good to be doing my part to help make our world a better place.

We already recycle everything that can be, we compost and we donate our unwanted items to freecycle. I think the next thing I will do is look into environmentally friendly cleaning supplies that actually work, have tried some and they don't quite do the job. Any other good ideas?" I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home