Monday, January 16, 2006

Ups and Downs

Well, today was a rollercoaster ride of a day. Sent an email off to my partner's niece, concerning yesterday's post, then got one from her she had written prior to receiving mine. Between the following emails back and forth I went from crying to laughing and while we haven't met for lunch, we do have a dinner date for Friday. She is willing to listen which is a good thing.

Read a blog today that touched me, the writer sounded so sad. Left a comment saying I would check back, they felt no-one would ever read their writing and if they did, wouldn't come back. He then visited this blog and said thanks and that he was listening. I think that's all most people want, to be heard and acknowledged.

It seems that the world is full of sad and lonely people. It makes me wonder if there is anyone who is completely happy and fullfilled. Are you?" I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home