Sunday, January 15, 2006

Reality

"Had a lesson in reality today. Sent my partner's niece an email. I have my blog url as a signature line. She read yesterday's entry. She called me very upset. How do I explain to her how and why I feel the way I do? We are meeting for lunch on Tuesday. I must admit that I am not looking forward to it like I was. I will have to tell her things that she probably won't want to hear. I can hear her now, "too much information!" Life gets so complicated and there never seems to be an easy answer. I wish there was a magic wand I could wave that would make everything all right," I whisper.

Are you listening?

1 Comments:

At 3:17 PM, Blogger abu said...

hi alisa,
nice to see your blog! honestly it looks awesome he he.i completed my schooling haha
thanks a ton for your comment!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home