Thursday, February 09, 2006

Daily Om

"Every day I receive in my email a wonderful article that never fails to inspire me or make me think. The Daily Om has "inspirational thoughts for a happy, healthy and fulfilling day". If you like alternative ways of thinking and a non christian approach to things you will enjoy this daily article. It is free and easy to subscribe to.

Today's article was on being able to admit that you don't know something. How liberating it can be to admit and how it gives us the opportunity to learn. Something I love to do. I am happiest I think, when I am learning something new. Which is why I probably enjoy the Daily Om so much. It teaches me something all the time. Usually something about myself, which is the best kind of knowledge to gain. Don't you think?" I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home