Saturday, February 04, 2006

Sad

"I have been feeling sad the last couple of days. That's not why I didn't post yesterday, couldn't connect to blogger. Today can't view my blog but can write it. Hopefully this is only a temporary problem.

Why am I sad? For a number of reasons. My son is leaving to go to school for 6 weeks and I will miss him. My daughter is having problems and I am concerned for her. My mother is very ill and on the other side of the country and there is nothing I can do to help her. And as I have mentioned in a previous post my partner and I are having problems and sometimes it just seems like there is no solution.

I know all these problems will resolve themselves. My son will come home, until he decides to leave permenantly. My daughter will get her life straightened out and my mother will either get better or her life will end and that I will have to cope with. It is in my personal life that it is the hardest to find any solution or resolution. I wonder how long a person puts up with a situation that leaves them feeling lonely and alone. At what point do you say enough is enough?" I whisper.

Are you listening?

1 Comments:

At 9:23 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

"At what point do you say enough is enough?"

--At some point, a you will turn a corner, not fall off a ledge. Then, the experiences will all make sense to you.

--Evan

 

Post a Comment

<< Home