Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ho Hum

"One of those nights, don't feel like going to bed, but can't think of anything to do. Did my daily puzzle from Jigzone. I always enjoy doing them. Todays was a beautiful waterfall. I usually beat the average time. I hate it when I don't. Gives me a momentary feeling of inadequacy. Today, however I did well. Average time for this one is 11:16, I did it in 9.8.

Chatted with a couple of friends. I really like having the ability to talk to people all over the country and the world from my computor. One friend lives right in town, talk to her more online, than I see her. Oh well, that's modern live I guess. A couple of people I really enjoy talking to seem to have vanished off the face of the earth. Life can get busy.

Should upload some pictures and email them to a friend but that requires effort and right now I am not that motivated! So I think I will call it quits and go to bed for the night. Maybe tomorrow I will be more motivated! Sweet dreams." I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home