Saturday, February 11, 2006

Waiting - The Movie

"As I have mentioned previously, my son Phillip is an apprentice cook. He has shared a couple of really good books written by chefs, with me. I enjoyed both "Kitchen Confidential" by Anthony Bourdain and "Letters to a Young Chef" by Daniel Boulud. Phillip has also kept me amused by telling me stories of his day "on the line". I am continually amazed by what goes on in a restaurant kitchen. Tonight he shared a movie with us, Waiting. For an entertaining, irreverent look at restaurant life, I highly recomend this movie. Let me know what you think of it." I whisper.

Are you listening?

2 Comments:

At 1:16 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wrong site mom. The Waiting... (with elipsis) website is here.

 
At 1:13 AM, Blogger Alisa said...

Thanks Phillip, corrected the link!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home