Saturday, March 18, 2006

It's My birthday

It takes courage to grow up and become who you really are.

~e.e. cummings

"Today is my 48th birthday. For the first time in my life I feel that I am truly becoming the me I'm meant to be. As a child, I used to believe that this was "old", now I realise that I am still young, that I will grow old only when I let myself give up, give in or cease to believe in myself. I am enjoying the person I am becoming, or maybe who I have always been, deep inside, but couldn't recognise. So for everyone whose birthday is today, Happy Birthday. I hope that you all like the person you are becoming." I whisper.

Are you listening?

1 Comments:

At 6:38 AM, Blogger Tapi said...

Happy Birthday, I hope the comming year brings nothing but happiness

 

Post a Comment

<< Home