Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Lists

"Since I was a child I have made lists. Lists of things I like, lists of family members, lists of books I have read, lists of things I have started that I need to complete, lists of things to do each day. I have surrounded myself with lists. Unfortunately, they have all been on bits of paper which subsequently have gotten swallowed by the paper monster that breeds on my desk.

A few months ago I discovered 43things.com and I have since fallen in love with online lists. You can't loose them. You can't misplace them or misfile them. They are there online waiting for you to complete them or add to them.

Along with 43things there is 43places, 43people, allconsuming and
listsofbests. With these online lists you can lists places you have or want to visit and people you have or want to meet. At allconsuming you can lists books you've read, music you've listened to, food you've eaten and movies you have watched.

At listsofbests there are all kinds of lists that you can access and see how much you have completed of said list. Things like visiting all the provinces and territories of Canada, all the States of the United States, watching all the Academy Award Winners for Best Film, or best Actor. I am sure there is a list here to satisfy just about anyone and if you can't find one, well make your own!

I am sure there are probably more online lists out there. If anyone knows of any please let me know." I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home