Tuesday, October 31, 2006

Happy Samhain

"Life has been busy. Seems like that's all I say lately. Sarah has been in and out of the hospital, the news from my sister isn't good, another friend had a cancerous growth removed from her ear. I have had company, great conversations, good meals and a real feeling of friendship with those in my life lately. I have a lot to be thankful for and I have lost no one this year. For all those who have gone before, I say thank you for what you have left us with. Please continue to guide and inspire us in our lives.

On this, the day "in between" the here and the there, may we all feel touched by life and gain the strength we need to fight any battles in our lives or just to live day by day." I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home