Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Wondering

"Sometimes it seems that nothing can go right. Everything, one after another goes wrong, is screwed up or falls apart. I have a friend, at least I think of her as a friend, where something seems to be a problem. I don't know what it is but something has changed in our relationship. I don't know what I've done that makes her unfriendly towards me, not wanting to do things with me, not answering my emails, barely talking when we see each other. I am afraid to ask her because that will bring the problem right out into the open and then there is no going back. Does that make sense? Maybe if we pretend nothing has happened then we can go back to being friends? I miss her and her friendship as she is a great person, funny, loyal, tough and sincere. Maybe she will read this and recognise herself and be willing to meet me halfway." I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home