Saturday, September 23, 2006

Cats

"I am a cat lover, I admit it unabashedly. For those of you who also love cats, I stumbled across two sites today that are filled with pictures of cats. The first, Cats in Sinks is exactly what it says, pictures of all kinds of cats in all kinds of sinks. The other site, Kitten War, has you choosing which cat out of a pair is cutest. Both are great time wasters, but heh, they are cats!

SamMolly These are my babies. Sam is very laid back but Molly is a bit of a monkey. She gets into a lot of mischief. Sometimes though Sam can act up too, but I always think that Molly is the ringleader! Sam is on the left and Molly is on the right. They bring a lot of joy to our house. I can't imagine a home without a cat." I whisper.

Are you listening?

1 Comments:

At 9:28 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Check out http://www.stuffonmycat.com/ You'll love it!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home