Thursday, December 15, 2005

Quotes

" I collect quotes and thought I would share a few of my favourites with you today.

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is though everything is a miracle.
-Albert Einstein

We are what we repeatedly do. Excellence, then, is not an act, but a habit.
-Aristotle

If you have made mistakes, even serious ones, there is always another chance for you. What we call failure is not the falling down, but the staying down.
-Mary Pickford

To bring forth the soul of our being, we must be in our bodies, rooted to the Earth, able to draw from the universal source of energy.
-Diane Mariechild

No one can make you feel inferior without your consent.
-Eleanor Roosevelt

When you really want something, all the universe conspires in helping you to achieve it.
-Paulo Coelho

When I was young, I admired clever people. Now that I am old, I admire kind people.
-Abraham Joshua Heschel

Your vision will become clear only when you look into your heart. Who
looks outside, dreams. Who looks inside, awakens.
-Carl Jung

You must learn to be still in the midst of activity and to be vibrantly alive in repose.
-Indira Gandhi

Do they do for you, what they do for me?" I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home