Wednesday, November 08, 2006

Glaucoma

"I have been trying to blog for days. Got fixated on one idea, wanted to upload a picture and it wouldn't work so rather than write on the 101 other things I've been meaning too, I just kept on that one. Well today is different. Everyday for about 2 weeks now, something bad has happened, either with Sarah (in and out of the hospital); my sister and her breast cancer (her whole breast is infected, antibiotics, cutting away the infected flesh etc. isn't working and she can't start her chemo as long as there is infection);my mother (her eyes are infected) and now today, my partner was diagnosed with glaucoma, the leading cause of blindness in the world. There is no cure and any damage already done is irreversible. All that can be done is to try and prevent any more damage. What else can go wrong?" I whisper.

Are you listening?

2 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

{{{{{BIG HUGS}}}} I'm so sorry to hear about the news - next time call me! I was home,just in bed. Hope your days will get better soon.

 
At 5:53 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh honey I'm so sorry!!! ((((HUGS)))) We need to get together soon for healing, I think. Give me a call if you need to talk!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home