Monday, January 01, 2007

Happy New Year

"Another fresh new year is here . . .
Another year to live!
To banish worry, doubt, and fear,
To love and laugh and give!

This bright new year is given me
To live each day with zest . . .
To daily grow and try to be
My highest and my best!

I have the opportunity
Once more to right some wrongs,
To pray for peace, to plant a tree,
And sing more joyful songs!”
~William Arthur Ward (American dedicated scholar, author, editor, pastor and teacher)
This poem and other quotes on New Years can be found at Thinkexist.com

I know, it's a bit corny and it rhymes, but it does express how most people feel about the new year. At least, I think they do. It's how I feel about it anyway. I always feel like I get a fresh start and it's a good feeling. I hope you feel good about this new year as well." I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home