Monday, April 10, 2006

Digital Photography

"I spent a very interesting weekend in a class learning how to use the digital camera I received for Christmas. The course was given by a local photographer, Noel Chenier. I can honestly say that it was well worth the time and the money to take the course. My previous camera was a point and shoot 35 mm that I never really learned how to use, so when I received the digital camera I was determined to learn how to really use it. I had no idea that that it was capable of so much. I learned a lot, met some very nice people and had a great time. The only downside of the whole weekend was taking pictures outside in the very chilly wind. I almost froze.


Here is one of the pictures I took this weekend.

I plan on taking many more," I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home