Tuesday, April 04, 2006

Partners and Pairs 2

"Continuing with the theme of yesterday's blog I have some quotes to share:

"The essence of romantic love is that wonderful beginning, after which sadness and impossiblility many become the rule."
-Anita Brookner

"Love lasts about seven years. that's how long it takes for the cells of the body to totally replace themselves.
-Francoise Sagan

"How can one possibly eat 10,000 breakfasts with the same man?"
-Ann Bayer

"It's afterward you realize that the feeling of happiness you had with a man didn't necessarily prove that you loved him."
-Marguerite Duras

"My husband and I celebrated our thirty-eighth wedding anniversary. You know what I finally realised? If I had killed the man the first time I thought about it, I'd have been out of jail by now."
-Anita Miller


Makes you wonder about "till death do you part" doesn't it?" I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home