Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Here There be Dragons



My partner and I finished this 1000 piece puzzle last week. It was a lot of fun to do, but very difficult. I think shaped puzzles are the most challenging, getting all those edge pieces and figuring out which way the go, especially on the turns was really hard. My partner has mounted the puzzle on a board and it will hang in my son's apartment. It was HIS puzzle, he gave up because it was too hard! Makes these "old folks" feel pretty good that they accomplished something younger ones were not able to do. YES!!!

I always have loved the title to this blog, whenever I have seen it on old maps. It makes one feel that magic is not gone from the earth, that there are still places undiscovered and things unknown. At the same time it warns of danger and bids one beware. This is how I feel about my life right now, so many things happening, all with the potential to be either bad or good, depending upon what I "discover" in the process of dealing with them. Life is like the uncharted and unexplored, we never know what is coming, we can only hope that the "dragons" are friendly." I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home