Thursday, January 18, 2007

Invocation to Lakshmi

"A beatiful prayer to the Indian goddess Lakshmi.


'I am whatever is. Whatever is, I am.
I am whatever is visible. Whatever is visible, I am.
I am whatever is invisible. Whatever is invisible, I am.
I am whatever is alive. Whatever is alive, I am.
I am whatever moves and breathes. Whatever moves and breathes, I am.

I am the very spirit of life. The very spirit of life, I am.

Everything that exists in time is part of me. I am everything that exists.
When time ends, I will end. I will vanish, disappear, dissolve.
And with me, everything else will vanish, disappear, dissolve.
I alone can create, and I alone destroy, this universe.

Everything that exists is mine. Everything that exists is me.'

Blessed Be." I whisper.

Are you listening?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home